DIY PROJECT: SUPER SIMPLE KNITTED BRACELETS
yarn or upholstery sewing needles
1. Cast on enough stitches so that your piece will be roughly the length of the circumference of your wrist.
2. Knit continuous rows until the bracelet reaches your desired thickness. We made our bracelets about an inch in thickness.
3. Cast off. Leave about six inches of excess yarn at the ends of your piece.
4. Sew a button with your yarn onto the end of your bracelet that doesn’t have the extra strand of yarn hanging from it.
5. Attach your bracelet to your wrist by stringing the excess strand of yarn around the button at the opposite end a few times. BLAMO! You’re done source! Go check out your stylin’ knittin’ self in the mirror!