DIY DRESSER DRAWER HANGER
Front side of a drawer
2 Close Eyelets
White Spray Paint
Putty and a small container to prepare it
1. Remove the drawer pulls and cover any remaining holes with putty.
2. Once the putty has dried, sand over the entire piece and cover any areas you don’t want to paint with masking tape.
3. Spray paint the entire drawer and three handles.
4. Mark the points where you want to place your handles, drill, and insert the handles.
5. With your sponge and scissors, cut out a triangle shape. This will be your stamp for the next step!
6. Apply paint to your triangle-shaped sponge and stamp the pattern on directly.source.
8. Place the eyelet bolts on the top side of the drawer back. Hang it up! Presto! A brand new hanger!